Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 AC – 2230-40300-012 Summary
Please note that the device currently has no firmware loaded but works fine. You can do this via the Polycom website but we do highly recommend you have good IT knowledge for this.
This new breakthrough conference phone delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and large board rooms.
Breakthrough Voice Quality with Polycom HD Voice The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that feel as natural as being there.
Flexibility & Expandability Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In the future, you will be able to connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system.
Advanced IP Functionality It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products – the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with more IP PBX and hosted solutions than any other IP phones. Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning the phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 AC – 2230-40300-012 Technical Specifications
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 22 kHz – an industry first, for conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity to reach all corners of the conference room
- Flexible configuration options – multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and future integration with Polycom HDX to meet the needs of many different types off rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software – leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world’s most advanced IP conference phone
•Now Available – Integration with Polycom HDX Video Conferencing Systems
•Polycom HD Voice™ technology for outstanding clarity
•Large, high-resolution LCD display for advanced applications
•Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
•Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms