The EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) Adapter is a product that connects a wireless office headset with an LG-Ericsson™ telephone.
The adapter allows the headset user to hear incoming call notification in the headset earpiece, and to answer and terminate calls by pressing a button on the headset.
This enables the customer to take full advantage of the wireless headset, and to be able to operate the phone also while being away from the desk.
The EHS Adapter supports wireless headsets from GN Netcom® / Jabra™ and Plantronics® Inc.
Figure 1 – EHS Adapter
- EHS Adapter unit w. hardwired cord for LG-Ericsson™ telephone
- Extension cord for GN Netcom™ / Jabra™
- Extension cord for Plantronics™
- User Guide (in English)
The product and cables is enclosed in a white cardboard giftbox – ready for customer shipment.
Compatible Telephone models
The EHS Adapter is compatible with the following telephones in the LG-Ericsson™ IPECS series:
- LIP 8012
- LIP 8024
- LIP 8040
To support the EHS Adapter, the telephone system must be updated to meet the following firmware requirements:
- The telephone must be using firmware 1.1Af or higher.
- The iPECS MFIM must be using firmware version 5.5Cj or higher.
Compatible Headset models
The EHS Adapter is compatible with the following wireless headsets.
- Savi Office WO200 (79957-0x)
- Savi Office WO100 (79956-0x)
- CS70N (39448-02)
- CS60 (36995-11)
- CS351N (39986-02)
- CS361N (39261-02)
- Voyager 510 System (72272-45)
GN Netcom® / Jabra™
- Jabra PRO 9400 (9460-25-707-101 , 9460-29-707-101 , 9470-26-904-101)
- Jabra GO 6400 (6470-15-207-501)
- Jabra GN9330 (9337-508-xxx) *
- Jabra GN9350 (9356-607-xxx)
- Jabra GN9120 (9120-28-xx , 9120-30-xx , 9120-48-xx, 9129-808-101) *
- Jabra GN9120 EHS (9129-808-111 )
- GN Ellipse (8837-90-xx)*
All headsets from Plantronics supports two way communication.
For the GN Jabra headsets, two way communication is only supported in the DHSG mode.
The headsets not supporting DHSG mode is marked with an ‘*’ in the list above.